Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bioinformatics 101

I thought it would be nice to provide a set of links for bioinformatics resources that I find to be useful.  A lot of this information comes from the experience that I gained working in the Bioinformatics Core at City of Hope.  Unlike my other blog posts, I will come back and modify these lists over time (since new bioinformatics resources are constantly being developed.

In order to help organize this huge amount of information, I have divided my annotations into the following sub-posts (all with the "Bioinformatics 101" label):


Also, feel free to leave your own suggestions as comments on the relevant pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
My Biomedical Informatics Blog by Charles Warden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.